AC Infinity Air Carbon Filter 12" with Premium Australian Virgin Charcoal, for Inline Duct Fan
- Designed to eliminate odors and chemicals for grow tents and hydroponics rooms.
- Features premium-grade Australian charcoal with higher adsorption and longer life rating.
- Contains heavy-duty aluminum flanges, galvanized steel meshing, two hanging straps, and two clothed pre-filters.
- Enables maximum airflow passthrough for both intake and exhaust configurations.
- Duct Opening: 12” | Length: 28" | Airflow Rating: 1668 CFM | Carbon: Australian RC412 at 1200+ IAV | Thickness: 38mm
The high-airflow duct filter is designed to use activated carbon to eliminate odors and chemicals, popularly used for hydroponics, grow rooms, kitchens, smoking areas, and other ventilation projects. Features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed. The filter can be used in conjunction with an inline duct fan to act as both intake and exhaust configuration. Heavy-duty construction contains aluminum flanges and dual-sided galvanized steel mesh. The flanges can also be reversed to prolong the life of the filter. Includes two machine washable pre-filter cloths to prevent carbon residue and two hanging straps for easy installation.